Linux for Suits: Scoring 100
Aug 01, 2002 By Doc Searls
Before the dot-com era, there was no such thing as a “Linux company”. Afterward it was hard to find a major company in computing that didn't run Linux or sell goods that ran on it.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations