Linux for Suits: Scoring 100
Aug 01, 2002 By Doc Searls
Before the dot-com era, there was no such thing as a “Linux company”. Afterward it was hard to find a major company in computing that didn't run Linux or sell goods that ran on it.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- Numerical Python
- RSS Feeds
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation