Linux for Suits: Scoring 100
Aug 01, 2002 By Doc Searls
Before the dot-com era, there was no such thing as a “Linux company”. Afterward it was hard to find a major company in computing that didn't run Linux or sell goods that ran on it.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013