DSI: A New Architecture for Secure Carrier-Class Linux Clusters
Jun 12, 2002 By The DSI Team
An approach for distributed security architecture that supports advanced security mechanisms for current and future security needs, targeted at telecom applications running on carrier-class Linux clusters.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Linux for Astronomers
- The Usability of GNOME
- Elementary, My Dear Linux User
- Multitenant Sites