Mammoth PostgreSQL is an SQL-compatible object-relational database management system designed for small to medium-sized businesses. Compatible with PostgreSQL 7.2.1, Mammoth provides a commercially supported distribution for Solaris, Mac OS X and Red Hat x86 platforms. It ships with built-in support for SSL connectivity and programming APIs for C/C++, Perl and Python. Mammoth Deluxe also ships with the SQL/XML application server LXP for integration with web-based programs like Perl and PHP. One-time and subscription-based licensing models are available.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment