Mammoth PostgreSQL is an SQL-compatible object-relational database management system designed for small to medium-sized businesses. Compatible with PostgreSQL 7.2.1, Mammoth provides a commercially supported distribution for Solaris, Mac OS X and Red Hat x86 platforms. It ships with built-in support for SSL connectivity and programming APIs for C/C++, Perl and Python. Mammoth Deluxe also ships with the SQL/XML application server LXP for integration with web-based programs like Perl and PHP. One-time and subscription-based licensing models are available.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites