Mammoth PostgreSQL is an SQL-compatible object-relational database management system designed for small to medium-sized businesses. Compatible with PostgreSQL 7.2.1, Mammoth provides a commercially supported distribution for Solaris, Mac OS X and Red Hat x86 platforms. It ships with built-in support for SSL connectivity and programming APIs for C/C++, Perl and Python. Mammoth Deluxe also ships with the SQL/XML application server LXP for integration with web-based programs like Perl and PHP. One-time and subscription-based licensing models are available.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server