The Beowulf Evolution
The authors would like to thank Donald Becker, Tom Quinn and Rick Niles of Scyld Computing Corporation and Erik Arjan Hendriks of Los Alamos National Lab for patiently answering all our questions related to second-generation Beowulf.
Glen Otero has a PhD in Immunology and Microbiology and runs a consulting company called Linux Prophet in San Diego, California.
Richard Ferri is a senior programmer in IBM's Linux Technology Center, where he works on open-source Linux clustering projects such as LUI and OSCAR. He now lives in upstate New York with his wife, Pat, three teenaged sons and three dogs of suspect lineage.
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Open-Source Space
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer