Red Hat's enterprise-level platform, Red Hat Linux Advanced Server, offers products that enable large companies to accelerate migration to Linux running on Intel-based server systems. It features kernel enhancements for improved application I/O performance (asynchronous I/O) and scalable data access across multiple servers. Clustering benefits include NFS/CIFS failover, scalable node support, multiple load-balancing configurations, 2-node failover and shared-storage devices. Advanced Server also offers an improved process scheduler, support for up to eight SMPs, global 24/7 support and long-term API consistency.
Contact Red Hat, Inc., PO Box 13588, RTP, North Carolina 27709, 919-754-3700, www.redhat.com.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming