Red Hat's enterprise-level platform, Red Hat Linux Advanced Server, offers products that enable large companies to accelerate migration to Linux running on Intel-based server systems. It features kernel enhancements for improved application I/O performance (asynchronous I/O) and scalable data access across multiple servers. Clustering benefits include NFS/CIFS failover, scalable node support, multiple load-balancing configurations, 2-node failover and shared-storage devices. Advanced Server also offers an improved process scheduler, support for up to eight SMPs, global 24/7 support and long-term API consistency.
Contact Red Hat, Inc., PO Box 13588, RTP, North Carolina 27709, 919-754-3700, www.redhat.com.
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Radio Free Linux
- More on Using the Bash Complete Command
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault