Red Hat's enterprise-level platform, Red Hat Linux Advanced Server, offers products that enable large companies to accelerate migration to Linux running on Intel-based server systems. It features kernel enhancements for improved application I/O performance (asynchronous I/O) and scalable data access across multiple servers. Clustering benefits include NFS/CIFS failover, scalable node support, multiple load-balancing configurations, 2-node failover and shared-storage devices. Advanced Server also offers an improved process scheduler, support for up to eight SMPs, global 24/7 support and long-term API consistency.
Contact Red Hat, Inc., PO Box 13588, RTP, North Carolina 27709, 919-754-3700, www.redhat.com.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Readers' Choice Awards
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO