Red Hat's enterprise-level platform, Red Hat Linux Advanced Server, offers products that enable large companies to accelerate migration to Linux running on Intel-based server systems. It features kernel enhancements for improved application I/O performance (asynchronous I/O) and scalable data access across multiple servers. Clustering benefits include NFS/CIFS failover, scalable node support, multiple load-balancing configurations, 2-node failover and shared-storage devices. Advanced Server also offers an improved process scheduler, support for up to eight SMPs, global 24/7 support and long-term API consistency.
Contact Red Hat, Inc., PO Box 13588, RTP, North Carolina 27709, 919-754-3700, www.redhat.com.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database