Best of Tech Support
I work for a school system that is in need of a stable database system that can also allow the following: 1) have an admin user work remotely via the Web (through a web browser) and 2) allow the teachers (users) to log in (via the Web through a browser) and enter information into the database(s).
—Maurice Pelletier, firstname.lastname@example.org
I suggest you take a look at Zope (www.zope.org). Zope is a web-based content management framework that is extremely scalable and works well. Of course, your applications have to be migrated or probably rewritten on Zope.
—Felipe Barousse Boué, email@example.com
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Hodge Podge