Best of Tech Support
I work for a school system that is in need of a stable database system that can also allow the following: 1) have an admin user work remotely via the Web (through a web browser) and 2) allow the teachers (users) to log in (via the Web through a browser) and enter information into the database(s).
—Maurice Pelletier, firstname.lastname@example.org
I suggest you take a look at Zope (www.zope.org). Zope is a web-based content management framework that is extremely scalable and works well. Of course, your applications have to be migrated or probably rewritten on Zope.
—Felipe Barousse Boué, email@example.com
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- OpenSSL Hacks
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!