Best of Tech Support
I work for a school system that is in need of a stable database system that can also allow the following: 1) have an admin user work remotely via the Web (through a web browser) and 2) allow the teachers (users) to log in (via the Web through a browser) and enter information into the database(s).
—Maurice Pelletier, firstname.lastname@example.org
I suggest you take a look at Zope (www.zope.org). Zope is a web-based content management framework that is extremely scalable and works well. Of course, your applications have to be migrated or probably rewritten on Zope.
—Felipe Barousse Boué, email@example.com
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Non-Linux FOSS: Vienna, Not Just for Sausages||Jun 02, 2015|
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- Non-Linux FOSS: Vienna, Not Just for Sausages
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Download "Linux in the Time of Malware"
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd