Best of Tech Support
I work for a school system that is in need of a stable database system that can also allow the following: 1) have an admin user work remotely via the Web (through a web browser) and 2) allow the teachers (users) to log in (via the Web through a browser) and enter information into the database(s).
—Maurice Pelletier, email@example.com
I suggest you take a look at Zope (www.zope.org). Zope is a web-based content management framework that is extremely scalable and works well. Of course, your applications have to be migrated or probably rewritten on Zope.
—Felipe Barousse Boué, firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- RSS Feeds
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts