Securing Applications on Linux with PAM
The basic concepts of PAM (Pluggable Authentication Module), developing a PAM-enabled application, a PAM authentication module and writing the PAM configuration file.
With Linux-PAM, you are not limited to any particular authentication scheme; you are limited only by what you can think of.
Savio Fernandes (firstname.lastname@example.org) works for Aztec Software and Technologies Ltd. as a software developer. He is a Linux enthusiast and has worked on the security architectures of Linux. In his free time he plays the synthesizer and soccer.
KLM Reddy (email@example.com) has a BTECH from the Indian Institute of Technology. He also works for Aztec Software and Technologies Ltd. as a software developer. He is a cryptography enthusiast and has worked on a number of cryptographic algorithms. In his free time he plays kabaddi and watches movies.
- Stepping into Science
- Qu’est-ce qu’on a fait au Bon Dieu ? Télécharger Le Film Complet Gratuit
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- Radio Free Linux
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk