Securing Applications on Linux with PAM
The basic concepts of PAM (Pluggable Authentication Module), developing a PAM-enabled application, a PAM authentication module and writing the PAM configuration file.
With Linux-PAM, you are not limited to any particular authentication scheme; you are limited only by what you can think of.
Savio Fernandes (firstname.lastname@example.org) works for Aztec Software and Technologies Ltd. as a software developer. He is a Linux enthusiast and has worked on the security architectures of Linux. In his free time he plays the synthesizer and soccer.
KLM Reddy (email@example.com) has a BTECH from the Indian Institute of Technology. He also works for Aztec Software and Technologies Ltd. as a software developer. He is a cryptography enthusiast and has worked on a number of cryptographic algorithms. In his free time he plays kabaddi and watches movies.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer