Securing Applications on Linux with PAM
The basic concepts of PAM (Pluggable Authentication Module), developing a PAM-enabled application, a PAM authentication module and writing the PAM configuration file.
With Linux-PAM, you are not limited to any particular authentication scheme; you are limited only by what you can think of.
Savio Fernandes (email@example.com) works for Aztec Software and Technologies Ltd. as a software developer. He is a Linux enthusiast and has worked on the security architectures of Linux. In his free time he plays the synthesizer and soccer.
KLM Reddy (firstname.lastname@example.org) has a BTECH from the Indian Institute of Technology. He also works for Aztec Software and Technologies Ltd. as a software developer. He is a cryptography enthusiast and has worked on a number of cryptographic algorithms. In his free time he plays kabaddi and watches movies.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep