Network Simulator 2: a Simulation Tool for Linux
The Open Systems Lab at Ericsson Research for supporting our work with Linux and open-source software.
David Gordon (firstname.lastname@example.org) is finishing his Bachelor's degree in Computer Science at Sherbrooke University in Quebec, Canada. He is currently an intern in the Open Systems Lab at Ericsson Research and a member of the IPv6 research group. His interests include internet protocols, networking, cryptography and network security.
Ibrahim F. Haddad (Ibrahim.Haddad@Ericsson.com) is a researcher at the Ericsson Corporate Unit of Research in Montreal, Canada, where he is involved in researching carrier-class server nodes for real-time all-IP networks. He is mainly responsible of the security and IPv6 research activities at the Open Systems Lab.
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
- Be Kind, Buffer!
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)