Network Simulator 2: a Simulation Tool for Linux
The Open Systems Lab at Ericsson Research for supporting our work with Linux and open-source software.
David Gordon (email@example.com) is finishing his Bachelor's degree in Computer Science at Sherbrooke University in Quebec, Canada. He is currently an intern in the Open Systems Lab at Ericsson Research and a member of the IPv6 research group. His interests include internet protocols, networking, cryptography and network security.
Ibrahim F. Haddad (Ibrahim.Haddad@Ericsson.com) is a researcher at the Ericsson Corporate Unit of Research in Montreal, Canada, where he is involved in researching carrier-class server nodes for real-time all-IP networks. He is mainly responsible of the security and IPv6 research activities at the Open Systems Lab.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment