Network Simulator 2: a Simulation Tool for Linux
The Open Systems Lab at Ericsson Research for supporting our work with Linux and open-source software.
David Gordon (email@example.com) is finishing his Bachelor's degree in Computer Science at Sherbrooke University in Quebec, Canada. He is currently an intern in the Open Systems Lab at Ericsson Research and a member of the IPv6 research group. His interests include internet protocols, networking, cryptography and network security.
Ibrahim F. Haddad (Ibrahim.Haddad@Ericsson.com) is a researcher at the Ericsson Corporate Unit of Research in Montreal, Canada, where he is involved in researching carrier-class server nodes for real-time all-IP networks. He is mainly responsible of the security and IPv6 research activities at the Open Systems Lab.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due
- New Products
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Server Hardening