Network Simulator 2: a Simulation Tool for Linux
The Open Systems Lab at Ericsson Research for supporting our work with Linux and open-source software.
David Gordon (email@example.com) is finishing his Bachelor's degree in Computer Science at Sherbrooke University in Quebec, Canada. He is currently an intern in the Open Systems Lab at Ericsson Research and a member of the IPv6 research group. His interests include internet protocols, networking, cryptography and network security.
Ibrahim F. Haddad (Ibrahim.Haddad@Ericsson.com) is a researcher at the Ericsson Corporate Unit of Research in Montreal, Canada, where he is involved in researching carrier-class server nodes for real-time all-IP networks. He is mainly responsible of the security and IPv6 research activities at the Open Systems Lab.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu