Network Simulator 2: a Simulation Tool for Linux
The Open Systems Lab at Ericsson Research for supporting our work with Linux and open-source software.
David Gordon (firstname.lastname@example.org) is finishing his Bachelor's degree in Computer Science at Sherbrooke University in Quebec, Canada. He is currently an intern in the Open Systems Lab at Ericsson Research and a member of the IPv6 research group. His interests include internet protocols, networking, cryptography and network security.
Ibrahim F. Haddad (Ibrahim.Haddad@Ericsson.com) is a researcher at the Ericsson Corporate Unit of Research in Montreal, Canada, where he is involved in researching carrier-class server nodes for real-time all-IP networks. He is mainly responsible of the security and IPv6 research activities at the Open Systems Lab.
|Understanding OpenStack's Success||Feb 21, 2017|
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)