The tty Layer
We have covered the basics of the tty layer, explaining all of the different fields in the tty_driver structure for the 2.4 kernel tree and pointing out which ones are necessary for a driver to implement. The tiny_tty.c driver, see Listing 3 [available at ftp.linuxjournal.com/pub/lj/listings/issue100/5896.tgz], is a good example of a very minimal tty driver that successfully works. Feel free to use this code as an example for your own tty drivers in the future.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming