With an integrated V.90 modem for automatic failover for ADSL and cable-connected customers, the SnapGear PRO+ VPN router appliance offers the ability to switch to a conventional modem connection in the event of an outage. PRO+ has a 3DES capacity of 35Mbps and specific optimizations for the PPPoE protocol used by ADSL. It also can support network throughput up to 18Mbps. Two 10/100 Ethernet interfaces are standard for WAN and LAN traffic, in addition to the modem. A built-in PPTP client and server allows Windows users to connect to the PRO+ without a third-party client. Other features include RADIUS/TACACS+ authentication and dynamic DNS support.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep