With an integrated V.90 modem for automatic failover for ADSL and cable-connected customers, the SnapGear PRO+ VPN router appliance offers the ability to switch to a conventional modem connection in the event of an outage. PRO+ has a 3DES capacity of 35Mbps and specific optimizations for the PPPoE protocol used by ADSL. It also can support network throughput up to 18Mbps. Two 10/100 Ethernet interfaces are standard for WAN and LAN traffic, in addition to the modem. A built-in PPTP client and server allows Windows users to connect to the PRO+ without a third-party client. Other features include RADIUS/TACACS+ authentication and dynamic DNS support.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Readers' Choice Awards
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO