With an integrated V.90 modem for automatic failover for ADSL and cable-connected customers, the SnapGear PRO+ VPN router appliance offers the ability to switch to a conventional modem connection in the event of an outage. PRO+ has a 3DES capacity of 35Mbps and specific optimizations for the PPPoE protocol used by ADSL. It also can support network throughput up to 18Mbps. Two 10/100 Ethernet interfaces are standard for WAN and LAN traffic, in addition to the modem. A built-in PPTP client and server allows Windows users to connect to the PRO+ without a third-party client. Other features include RADIUS/TACACS+ authentication and dynamic DNS support.
- Open-Source Space
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Our Assignment
- Talking to Twitter
- Quantum Cryptography
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator