The ProLiant BL e-Class, developed by Compaq, is an ultra-dense server blade architecture engineered for enterprise-level systems, enabling 280 servers to fit into a standard 42U rack. Designed for efficiency in corporate data centers and xSP environments, the BL10e consists of one Intel ultra-low voltage Pentium III processor, up to 1GB of ECC memory, 30GB of disk storage and two 10/100 Ethernet connections. The 3U chassis supports redundant hot-plug power and cooling, network connections and embedded technology that allows customers to manage Windows 2000 and Linux OSes within the same enclosure.
Contact Compaq Computer Corporation, PO Box 692000, Houston, Texas 77269, 800-282-6672 (toll-free), www.compaq.com.
- Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Transferring Conserver Logs to Elasticsearch
- Linux Journal January 2017
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- Smith Charts for All