The ProLiant BL e-Class, developed by Compaq, is an ultra-dense server blade architecture engineered for enterprise-level systems, enabling 280 servers to fit into a standard 42U rack. Designed for efficiency in corporate data centers and xSP environments, the BL10e consists of one Intel ultra-low voltage Pentium III processor, up to 1GB of ECC memory, 30GB of disk storage and two 10/100 Ethernet connections. The 3U chassis supports redundant hot-plug power and cooling, network connections and embedded technology that allows customers to manage Windows 2000 and Linux OSes within the same enclosure.
Contact Compaq Computer Corporation, PO Box 692000, Houston, Texas 77269, 800-282-6672 (toll-free), www.compaq.com.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- RSS Feeds
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!