The ProLiant BL e-Class, developed by Compaq, is an ultra-dense server blade architecture engineered for enterprise-level systems, enabling 280 servers to fit into a standard 42U rack. Designed for efficiency in corporate data centers and xSP environments, the BL10e consists of one Intel ultra-low voltage Pentium III processor, up to 1GB of ECC memory, 30GB of disk storage and two 10/100 Ethernet connections. The 3U chassis supports redundant hot-plug power and cooling, network connections and embedded technology that allows customers to manage Windows 2000 and Linux OSes within the same enclosure.
Contact Compaq Computer Corporation, PO Box 692000, Houston, Texas 77269, 800-282-6672 (toll-free), www.compaq.com.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Viooz+HD~Watch Edge of Tomorrow Online Full Movie Streaming Free
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!