What do 3-D pie charts, training manuals, gene profiling and advertising effectiveness measurement have in common? Gregory Aharonian of BustPatents.com lists them as his top four bad patents of all time, in response to a request for the list from Scientific American, which published the results.
All four apparently passed (or flunked, depending on your point of view) the Obvious Test at the Patent and Trademark Office (PTO).
According to Aharonian, patents recently invalidated for various reasons include:
Device for perfusing an animal head
Video processing for composite images
Call message recording for telephone systems
Negotiable instrument fraud detector and processor
Perhaps the last one failed to detect itself.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Technical Support Rep
- RSS Feeds