The Optimizeit Suite is a toolkit that allows developers to pinpoint performance and reliability issues throughout the development process of any Java program. Providing scalability and accurate tuning data for all size J2EE applications, the Optimizeit Suite includes full application-server integration and remote process connectivity. The three parts of the suite are the Profiler, which allows developers to find buggy code or faulty algorithms and correct memory leaks; the Thread Debugger, which allows a real-time display of the status of threads and monitors; and Code Coverage, which displays in real time how frequently methods and code lines execute.
Contact: VMGEAR, 1479 Saratoga Avenue, Suite 200, San Jose, California 95129, 888-655-0055 (toll-free), www.vmgear.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
4 hours 4 min ago
4 hours 23 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
4 hours 48 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
5 hours 1 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
10 hours 40 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
11 hours 15 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
11 hours 43 min ago
13 hours 38 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
14 hours 58 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
17 hours 31 min ago