The Optimizeit Suite is a toolkit that allows developers to pinpoint performance and reliability issues throughout the development process of any Java program. Providing scalability and accurate tuning data for all size J2EE applications, the Optimizeit Suite includes full application-server integration and remote process connectivity. The three parts of the suite are the Profiler, which allows developers to find buggy code or faulty algorithms and correct memory leaks; the Thread Debugger, which allows a real-time display of the status of threads and monitors; and Code Coverage, which displays in real time how frequently methods and code lines execute.
Contact: VMGEAR, 1479 Saratoga Avenue, Suite 200, San Jose, California 95129, 888-655-0055 (toll-free), www.vmgear.com.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development