The Optimizeit Suite is a toolkit that allows developers to pinpoint performance and reliability issues throughout the development process of any Java program. Providing scalability and accurate tuning data for all size J2EE applications, the Optimizeit Suite includes full application-server integration and remote process connectivity. The three parts of the suite are the Profiler, which allows developers to find buggy code or faulty algorithms and correct memory leaks; the Thread Debugger, which allows a real-time display of the status of threads and monitors; and Code Coverage, which displays in real time how frequently methods and code lines execute.
Contact: VMGEAR, 1479 Saratoga Avenue, Suite 200, San Jose, California 95129, 888-655-0055 (toll-free), www.vmgear.com.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest, Part II