The Optimizeit Suite is a toolkit that allows developers to pinpoint performance and reliability issues throughout the development process of any Java program. Providing scalability and accurate tuning data for all size J2EE applications, the Optimizeit Suite includes full application-server integration and remote process connectivity. The three parts of the suite are the Profiler, which allows developers to find buggy code or faulty algorithms and correct memory leaks; the Thread Debugger, which allows a real-time display of the status of threads and monitors; and Code Coverage, which displays in real time how frequently methods and code lines execute.
Contact: VMGEAR, 1479 Saratoga Avenue, Suite 200, San Jose, California 95129, 888-655-0055 (toll-free), www.vmgear.com.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment