The Optimizeit Suite is a toolkit that allows developers to pinpoint performance and reliability issues throughout the development process of any Java program. Providing scalability and accurate tuning data for all size J2EE applications, the Optimizeit Suite includes full application-server integration and remote process connectivity. The three parts of the suite are the Profiler, which allows developers to find buggy code or faulty algorithms and correct memory leaks; the Thread Debugger, which allows a real-time display of the status of threads and monitors; and Code Coverage, which displays in real time how frequently methods and code lines execute.
Contact: VMGEAR, 1479 Saratoga Avenue, Suite 200, San Jose, California 95129, 888-655-0055 (toll-free), www.vmgear.com.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag