The Optimizeit Suite is a toolkit that allows developers to pinpoint performance and reliability issues throughout the development process of any Java program. Providing scalability and accurate tuning data for all size J2EE applications, the Optimizeit Suite includes full application-server integration and remote process connectivity. The three parts of the suite are the Profiler, which allows developers to find buggy code or faulty algorithms and correct memory leaks; the Thread Debugger, which allows a real-time display of the status of threads and monitors; and Code Coverage, which displays in real time how frequently methods and code lines execute.
Contact: VMGEAR, 1479 Saratoga Avenue, Suite 200, San Jose, California 95129, 888-655-0055 (toll-free), www.vmgear.com.
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights