Source Code Scanners for Better Code
As always, newer versions of the software may be available.
Open Source Quality ProjectProject at UC Berkeley to assist in software reliability, excellent links and resources.
Secure Programming for Linux and Unix HOWTODavid Wheeler also provided helpful discussion during the preparation of this article.
Building Secure Software: How to Avoid Security Problems the Right Way by John Viega and Gary McGraw
Security Engineering: A Guide to Building Dependable Distributed Systems by Ross J. Anderson
The Practice of Programming by Brian W. Kernighan and Rob Pike
Jose Nazario is a biochemistry graduate student nearing the completion of his PhD. Side projects include Linux and other UNIX variants, software and security-related matters, and hobbies outside his office, like fly-fishing and photography.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Hodge Podge