Source Code Scanners for Better Code
As always, newer versions of the software may be available.
Open Source Quality ProjectProject at UC Berkeley to assist in software reliability, excellent links and resources.
Secure Programming for Linux and Unix HOWTODavid Wheeler also provided helpful discussion during the preparation of this article.
Building Secure Software: How to Avoid Security Problems the Right Way by John Viega and Gary McGraw
Security Engineering: A Guide to Building Dependable Distributed Systems by Ross J. Anderson
The Practice of Programming by Brian W. Kernighan and Rob Pike
Jose Nazario is a biochemistry graduate student nearing the completion of his PhD. Side projects include Linux and other UNIX variants, software and security-related matters, and hobbies outside his office, like fly-fishing and photography.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer