Source Code Scanners for Better Code
As always, newer versions of the software may be available.
Open Source Quality ProjectProject at UC Berkeley to assist in software reliability, excellent links and resources.
Secure Programming for Linux and Unix HOWTODavid Wheeler also provided helpful discussion during the preparation of this article.
Building Secure Software: How to Avoid Security Problems the Right Way by John Viega and Gary McGraw
Security Engineering: A Guide to Building Dependable Distributed Systems by Ross J. Anderson
The Practice of Programming by Brian W. Kernighan and Rob Pike
Jose Nazario is a biochemistry graduate student nearing the completion of his PhD. Side projects include Linux and other UNIX variants, software and security-related matters, and hobbies outside his office, like fly-fishing and photography.
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- OpenSSL Hacks
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!