Source Code Scanners for Better Code
As always, newer versions of the software may be available.
Open Source Quality ProjectProject at UC Berkeley to assist in software reliability, excellent links and resources.
Secure Programming for Linux and Unix HOWTODavid Wheeler also provided helpful discussion during the preparation of this article.
Building Secure Software: How to Avoid Security Problems the Right Way by John Viega and Gary McGraw
Security Engineering: A Guide to Building Dependable Distributed Systems by Ross J. Anderson
The Practice of Programming by Brian W. Kernighan and Rob Pike
Jose Nazario is a biochemistry graduate student nearing the completion of his PhD. Side projects include Linux and other UNIX variants, software and security-related matters, and hobbies outside his office, like fly-fishing and photography.
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)