A Rough Year for SSH
SSH: The Secure Shell, The Definitive Guide January, 2001, ISBN 0-596-00011-1
Jose Nazario is a biochemistry graduate student nearing the completion of his PhD. Side projects include Linux and other UNIX variants, software and security-related matters, and hobbies outside of his office like fly-fishing and photography.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)