JudoScript: Scripting for Java and Beyond
This article is a rather high-level introduction to JudoScript, with simple examples that reveal only a taste of what the language can accomplish. JudoScript's language design is different from other 3GL scripting languages because of its willingness to take in a special syntax for specific functional areas. It also is a powerful programming language. Combine these two aspects, and you achieve great computing power.
The applications and abilities of JudoScript, released under the LGPL, continue to grow. We are working on integrating JudoScript with more LGPL or GPL open-source Java projects. The principle is simple: if something is useful and available, JudoScript will make it easier to use and readily scriptable.
For complete information and documentation, visit www.judoscript.com.
James Huang is the author of JudoScript. He conceived, designed and implemented the language single-handedly. He has been doing commercial Java programming for six years and web development for four years.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013