JudoScript: Scripting for Java and Beyond
This article is a rather high-level introduction to JudoScript, with simple examples that reveal only a taste of what the language can accomplish. JudoScript's language design is different from other 3GL scripting languages because of its willingness to take in a special syntax for specific functional areas. It also is a powerful programming language. Combine these two aspects, and you achieve great computing power.
The applications and abilities of JudoScript, released under the LGPL, continue to grow. We are working on integrating JudoScript with more LGPL or GPL open-source Java projects. The principle is simple: if something is useful and available, JudoScript will make it easier to use and readily scriptable.
For complete information and documentation, visit www.judoscript.com.
James Huang is the author of JudoScript. He conceived, designed and implemented the language single-handedly. He has been doing commercial Java programming for six years and web development for four years.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Web Administration Scripts
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- thanks for share, great
3 hours 13 min ago
- There are factors which are
8 hours 13 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
8 hours 58 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
13 hours 5 min ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
23 hours 11 min ago
- on the ground
1 day 5 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 7 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 10 hours ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 10 hours ago
- The kernel doesn't really
1 day 22 hours ago