Improving the Speed of PHP Web Scripts
This article shows you how PHP cache mechanisms work and provides a do-it-yourself solution. If you test the examples and like them, please feel free to implement your own solutions. However, there other ways to improve performance like function caching, or PHP script precompilation. Some off-the-shelf solutions can offer you these functionalities. You should always look for the best solution for your own needs and do your own testing.
Bruno Pedro, cofounder and manager of ethernet lda., is a systems engineer with ten years' experience in database-related applications. He was an early adopter of Linux and has been using open-source technology since then. Since 1995 he has been developing applications for the Internet.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...