SWsoft's xLswitch is a scalable and highly available traffic, bandwidth and content management solution for web, mail and internet applications. Aimed at service providers, e-commerce businesses and corporate enterprises, xLswitch allows them to provide uninterrupted, rapid and personalized secure service delivery to customers. xLswitch combines load balancing and monitoring with traffic management and bandwidth control. xLswitch works by moving most of the code into the OS kernel and using algorithms for TCP-splicing and other operations. Graphical, multiplatform management tools are included, as are an SDK and documentation for developers to utilize xLswtich's extendibility.
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python