SWsoft's xLswitch is a scalable and highly available traffic, bandwidth and content management solution for web, mail and internet applications. Aimed at service providers, e-commerce businesses and corporate enterprises, xLswitch allows them to provide uninterrupted, rapid and personalized secure service delivery to customers. xLswitch combines load balancing and monitoring with traffic management and bandwidth control. xLswitch works by moving most of the code into the OS kernel and using algorithms for TCP-splicing and other operations. Graphical, multiplatform management tools are included, as are an SDK and documentation for developers to utilize xLswtich's extendibility.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?