SWsoft's xLswitch is a scalable and highly available traffic, bandwidth and content management solution for web, mail and internet applications. Aimed at service providers, e-commerce businesses and corporate enterprises, xLswitch allows them to provide uninterrupted, rapid and personalized secure service delivery to customers. xLswitch combines load balancing and monitoring with traffic management and bandwidth control. xLswitch works by moving most of the code into the OS kernel and using algorithms for TCP-splicing and other operations. Graphical, multiplatform management tools are included, as are an SDK and documentation for developers to utilize xLswtich's extendibility.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- So girls had it better ?
48 min 52 sec ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 hour 8 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
6 hours 41 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
11 hours 44 min ago
12 hours 3 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
12 hours 28 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
12 hours 41 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
18 hours 20 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
18 hours 55 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
19 hours 23 min ago