SWsoft's xLswitch is a scalable and highly available traffic, bandwidth and content management solution for web, mail and internet applications. Aimed at service providers, e-commerce businesses and corporate enterprises, xLswitch allows them to provide uninterrupted, rapid and personalized secure service delivery to customers. xLswitch combines load balancing and monitoring with traffic management and bandwidth control. xLswitch works by moving most of the code into the OS kernel and using algorithms for TCP-splicing and other operations. Graphical, multiplatform management tools are included, as are an SDK and documentation for developers to utilize xLswtich's extendibility.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites