How the PCI Hot Plug Driver Filesystem Works
I would like to thank Pat Mochel for writing the ddfs/driverfs code upon which a lot of the pcihpfs code was originally based. driverfs is a new filesystem in the 2.5 kernel that will also help driver authors in exporting driver-specific information into user space, as well as provide a tree of all devices, making power management tools much easier.
I would also like to thank Al Viro for answering a lot of VFS-related questions and for enabling a filesystem to be written with such a small amount of code.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- RSS Feeds
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Senior Perl Developer