How the PCI Hot Plug Driver Filesystem Works
I would like to thank Pat Mochel for writing the ddfs/driverfs code upon which a lot of the pcihpfs code was originally based. driverfs is a new filesystem in the 2.5 kernel that will also help driver authors in exporting driver-specific information into user space, as well as provide a tree of all devices, making power management tools much easier.
I would also like to thank Al Viro for answering a lot of VFS-related questions and for enabling a filesystem to be written with such a small amount of code.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service