How the PCI Hot Plug Driver Filesystem Works
I would like to thank Pat Mochel for writing the ddfs/driverfs code upon which a lot of the pcihpfs code was originally based. driverfs is a new filesystem in the 2.5 kernel that will also help driver authors in exporting driver-specific information into user space, as well as provide a tree of all devices, making power management tools much easier.
I would also like to thank Al Viro for answering a lot of VFS-related questions and for enabling a filesystem to be written with such a small amount of code.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- The AtoMiC Toolkit!