How the PCI Hot Plug Driver Filesystem Works
I would like to thank Pat Mochel for writing the ddfs/driverfs code upon which a lot of the pcihpfs code was originally based. driverfs is a new filesystem in the 2.5 kernel that will also help driver authors in exporting driver-specific information into user space, as well as provide a tree of all devices, making power management tools much easier.
I would also like to thank Al Viro for answering a lot of VFS-related questions and for enabling a filesystem to be written with such a small amount of code.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI