SDL Game Development Contest Reminder
Don't forget, the submission deadline for the SDL Game Development Contest is December 1, 2001.
The contest is open to developers worldwide. Complete details can be found here, but in a nutshell: create a complete computer game under 1 megabyte using Simple DirectMedia Layer, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1, 2001. You could win the entire Loki Software game library, books from No Starch Press, a subscription to Linux Journal and more!
Send questions to email@example.com.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Picking Out the Nouns
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites