SDL Game Development Contest Reminder
Don't forget, the submission deadline for the SDL Game Development Contest is December 1, 2001.
The contest is open to developers worldwide. Complete details can be found here, but in a nutshell: create a complete computer game under 1 megabyte using Simple DirectMedia Layer, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1, 2001. You could win the entire Loki Software game library, books from No Starch Press, a subscription to Linux Journal and more!
Send questions to email@example.com.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise