SDL Game Development Contest Reminder
Don't forget, the submission deadline for the SDL Game Development Contest is December 1, 2001.
The contest is open to developers worldwide. Complete details can be found here, but in a nutshell: create a complete computer game under 1 megabyte using Simple DirectMedia Layer, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1, 2001. You could win the entire Loki Software game library, books from No Starch Press, a subscription to Linux Journal and more!
Send questions to email@example.com.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software