SDL Game Development Contest Reminder
Don't forget, the submission deadline for the SDL Game Development Contest is December 1, 2001.
The contest is open to developers worldwide. Complete details can be found here, but in a nutshell: create a complete computer game under 1 megabyte using Simple DirectMedia Layer, and send it to email@example.com by December 1, 2001. You could win the entire Loki Software game library, books from No Starch Press, a subscription to Linux Journal and more!
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration