SDL Game Development Contest Reminder
Don't forget, the submission deadline for the SDL Game Development Contest is December 1, 2001.
The contest is open to developers worldwide. Complete details can be found here, but in a nutshell: create a complete computer game under 1 megabyte using Simple DirectMedia Layer, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1, 2001. You could win the entire Loki Software game library, books from No Starch Press, a subscription to Linux Journal and more!
Send questions to email@example.com.
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Economy Size Geek - Interview with Rich Hickey, Creator of Clojure
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Managing Initscripts with Red Hat's chkconfig
- Obsolete Microkernel Dooms Mac OS X to Lag Linux in Performance
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python