Embedded PCI and Linux
The dimmPCI technology platform has been developed with several applications in mind, including asset management, remote-access data acquisition and instrumentation, industrial networking and control, security and power management. Using internet technologies, the dimmPCI platform enables a new class of internet appliances that brings the rich graphical environment of a web browser to small embedded devices. The dimmPCI platform differs significantly from other embedded implementations, most notably in its ability to act as a web server directly bypassing the need to have a data server.
In the future, the dimmPCI technology platform will be expanded to improve performance and expand peripherals. Architectural enhancements will include support for USB 2.0 as well.
Steven Slupsky has worked in advanced microelectronics and embedded systems design for over 15 years, first as a design engineer and architect and later in management and leadership roles for over a dozen advanced design projects.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Identifying Swift Opportunities Relating to interview transcript holocaust
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Technical Support Rep
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014