Embedded PCI and Linux
The dimmPCI technology platform has been developed with several applications in mind, including asset management, remote-access data acquisition and instrumentation, industrial networking and control, security and power management. Using internet technologies, the dimmPCI platform enables a new class of internet appliances that brings the rich graphical environment of a web browser to small embedded devices. The dimmPCI platform differs significantly from other embedded implementations, most notably in its ability to act as a web server directly bypassing the need to have a data server.
In the future, the dimmPCI technology platform will be expanded to improve performance and expand peripherals. Architectural enhancements will include support for USB 2.0 as well.
Steven Slupsky has worked in advanced microelectronics and embedded systems design for over 15 years, first as a design engineer and architect and later in management and leadership roles for over a dozen advanced design projects.
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- The Many Paths to a Solution
- Nativ Disc
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Synopsys' Coverity
- Securing the Programmer
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Naztech's Roadstar 5 Car Charger