Embedded PCI and Linux
The dimmPCI technology platform has been developed with several applications in mind, including asset management, remote-access data acquisition and instrumentation, industrial networking and control, security and power management. Using internet technologies, the dimmPCI platform enables a new class of internet appliances that brings the rich graphical environment of a web browser to small embedded devices. The dimmPCI platform differs significantly from other embedded implementations, most notably in its ability to act as a web server directly bypassing the need to have a data server.
In the future, the dimmPCI technology platform will be expanded to improve performance and expand peripherals. Architectural enhancements will include support for USB 2.0 as well.
Steven Slupsky has worked in advanced microelectronics and embedded systems design for over 15 years, first as a design engineer and architect and later in management and leadership roles for over a dozen advanced design projects.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Senior Perl Developer