Linux Journal Announces Opening of 2001 Readers' Choice Awards
This year's many choices are based on results from past Readers' Choice polls. All participants are encouraged to write-in their favorites for each category if they are not listed. Voting will end August 20, 2001, and winners will be published in the November 2001 issue of Linux Journal.
To take part in the 2001 Readers' Choice Awards please vote at http://www.linuxjournal.com/rc2001/. If you would like to find out more about Linux Journal's Readers' Choice Awards please e-mail Associate Editor Heather Mead at email@example.com.
About Linux JournalLinux Journal is the premier Linux magazine, dedicated to serving the Linux community and promoting the use of Linux worldwide. A monthly periodical, Linux Journal is currently celebrating its seventh year of publication and may be purchased at all major bookstores and newsstands. It may also be ordered by calling 888-66-LINUX, sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting http://www.linuxjournal.com/.
About the PublisherSSC is an established leader in the Linux, Open Source and UNIX fields, publishing best-selling books, reference cards and e-zines in these fields since 1983. SSC is headquartered in Seattle, Washington and has been operating since 1968. Visit SSC on the web at http://www.ssc.com/.
Media Relations Contacts
Rebecca Cassity, Marketing ManagerSpecialized Systems Consultants, Inc. (SSC)PO Box 55549, Seattle, WA, 98155Phone: +1 206-297-8653Fax: +1 email@example.com
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Doing Astronomy with Python