Linux Journal Announces Opening of 2001 Readers' Choice Awards
This year's many choices are based on results from past Readers' Choice polls. All participants are encouraged to write-in their favorites for each category if they are not listed. Voting will end August 20, 2001, and winners will be published in the November 2001 issue of Linux Journal.
To take part in the 2001 Readers' Choice Awards please vote at http://www.linuxjournal.com/rc2001/. If you would like to find out more about Linux Journal's Readers' Choice Awards please e-mail Associate Editor Heather Mead at email@example.com.
About Linux JournalLinux Journal is the premier Linux magazine, dedicated to serving the Linux community and promoting the use of Linux worldwide. A monthly periodical, Linux Journal is currently celebrating its seventh year of publication and may be purchased at all major bookstores and newsstands. It may also be ordered by calling 888-66-LINUX, sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting http://www.linuxjournal.com/.
About the PublisherSSC is an established leader in the Linux, Open Source and UNIX fields, publishing best-selling books, reference cards and e-zines in these fields since 1983. SSC is headquartered in Seattle, Washington and has been operating since 1968. Visit SSC on the web at http://www.ssc.com/.
Media Relations Contacts
Rebecca Cassity, Marketing ManagerSpecialized Systems Consultants, Inc. (SSC)PO Box 55549, Seattle, WA, 98155Phone: +1 206-297-8653Fax: +1 email@example.com
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!