Best of Technical Support
Several readers have requested a forum where short, specific questions—especially those regarding installation and setting up a Linux system—could be answered. Others have expressed a desire for better, more specific, information on how to use each of the various Linux distributions.
In an effort to fill these needs we will feature a new column: Best of Technical Support.
The column will be in question-and-answer format. We hope to answer both “generic” Linux questions and vendor-specific questions.
The generic Linux questions will be answered by the team of Linux gurus we have assembled. The expert support staffs of the vendors themselves will answer the questions aimed at one vendor or distribution.
Our new column should provide an opportunity to learn more about the features and quirks of the various distributions, as well as be a great learning tool for less experienced Linux users.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- New Products
- Web Administration Scripts
- on the ground
1 hour 2 min ago
- I was able to read the whole
2 hours 31 min ago
- since i have read the title i
5 hours 51 min ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
5 hours 57 min ago
- The kernel doesn't really
18 hours 7 min ago
18 hours 38 min ago
18 hours 39 min ago
20 hours 43 min ago
- This should be very helpful
21 hours 57 min ago
- As much as I share your point
1 day 17 min ago