Best of Technical Support
Several readers have requested a forum where short, specific questions—especially those regarding installation and setting up a Linux system—could be answered. Others have expressed a desire for better, more specific, information on how to use each of the various Linux distributions.
In an effort to fill these needs we will feature a new column: Best of Technical Support.
The column will be in question-and-answer format. We hope to answer both “generic” Linux questions and vendor-specific questions.
The generic Linux questions will be answered by the team of Linux gurus we have assembled. The expert support staffs of the vendors themselves will answer the questions aimed at one vendor or distribution.
Our new column should provide an opportunity to learn more about the features and quirks of the various distributions, as well as be a great learning tool for less experienced Linux users.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
35 min 14 sec ago
54 min 38 sec ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
1 hour 19 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
1 hour 32 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
7 hours 11 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
7 hours 46 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
8 hours 14 min ago
10 hours 9 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
11 hours 29 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
14 hours 2 min ago