Best of Technical Support
Several readers have requested a forum where short, specific questions—especially those regarding installation and setting up a Linux system—could be answered. Others have expressed a desire for better, more specific, information on how to use each of the various Linux distributions.
In an effort to fill these needs we will feature a new column: Best of Technical Support.
The column will be in question-and-answer format. We hope to answer both “generic” Linux questions and vendor-specific questions.
The generic Linux questions will be answered by the team of Linux gurus we have assembled. The expert support staffs of the vendors themselves will answer the questions aimed at one vendor or distribution.
Our new column should provide an opportunity to learn more about the features and quirks of the various distributions, as well as be a great learning tool for less experienced Linux users.
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU