Best of Technical Support
Several readers have requested a forum where short, specific questions—especially those regarding installation and setting up a Linux system—could be answered. Others have expressed a desire for better, more specific, information on how to use each of the various Linux distributions.
In an effort to fill these needs we will feature a new column: Best of Technical Support.
The column will be in question-and-answer format. We hope to answer both “generic” Linux questions and vendor-specific questions.
The generic Linux questions will be answered by the team of Linux gurus we have assembled. The expert support staffs of the vendors themselves will answer the questions aimed at one vendor or distribution.
Our new column should provide an opportunity to learn more about the features and quirks of the various distributions, as well as be a great learning tool for less experienced Linux users.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Purism Librem 13 Review