Best of Technical Support
Several readers have requested a forum where short, specific questions—especially those regarding installation and setting up a Linux system—could be answered. Others have expressed a desire for better, more specific, information on how to use each of the various Linux distributions.
In an effort to fill these needs we will feature a new column: Best of Technical Support.
The column will be in question-and-answer format. We hope to answer both “generic” Linux questions and vendor-specific questions.
The generic Linux questions will be answered by the team of Linux gurus we have assembled. The expert support staffs of the vendors themselves will answer the questions aimed at one vendor or distribution.
Our new column should provide an opportunity to learn more about the features and quirks of the various distributions, as well as be a great learning tool for less experienced Linux users.
- Two Pi R
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- GIMP Shmimp, Give Me a Browser
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tinker with Molecular Dynamics for Fun and Profit
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Definitely cool stuff here
13 min 46 sec ago
- thanks for the information
1 hour 24 min ago
- nice information thanks
2 hours 3 min ago
4 hours 59 min ago
- The lost opportunity of security
16 hours 49 min ago
- Andhra Pradesh has a variety
20 hours 48 min ago
- Very nice write up. I too
1 day 4 hours ago
- That's great article fill of
1 day 10 hours ago
- برامج مجانية
1 day 11 hours ago
- Flash? No chance.
1 day 22 hours ago