Best of Technical Support
Several readers have requested a forum where short, specific questions—especially those regarding installation and setting up a Linux system—could be answered. Others have expressed a desire for better, more specific, information on how to use each of the various Linux distributions.
In an effort to fill these needs we will feature a new column: Best of Technical Support.
The column will be in question-and-answer format. We hope to answer both “generic” Linux questions and vendor-specific questions.
The generic Linux questions will be answered by the team of Linux gurus we have assembled. The expert support staffs of the vendors themselves will answer the questions aimed at one vendor or distribution.
Our new column should provide an opportunity to learn more about the features and quirks of the various distributions, as well as be a great learning tool for less experienced Linux users.
|NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation||Mar 30, 2017|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
- NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Hodge Podge