Spire Technolgies is now a distributor for Tactician Plus. Tactician Plus lets you query multiple databases, analyze data and display results in striking graphics. It has a consistent user interface across DOS, Unix and VMS environments, supporting both character and Motif GUI for X-terminals. Spire also distributes WordPerfect for Linux, a spreadsheet, a firewall server and backup/restore software solutions. For price information, contact Spire directly.
Contact: Spire Technologies, Inc., 311 N. State St., P.O.Box 1970, Orem, Utah 84059, Phone: 801-226-3355, Fax: 801-224-3847, URL: www.spire.com.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development