International Messaging Associates (IMA) announces the release of Internet Exchange Messaging Server (IEMS) version 6.0. The core of IEMS6 is the messaging application framework, an application development environment where administrators can build simple messaging-enabled applications and link them to e-mail, GSM, SMS and the Internet. Users can access applications in corporate and SOHO environments, on home networks, by SMS-enabled cell phones or any web-enabled device. IEMS6 offers calendaring and scheduling functions that support Linux, Solaris, HP-UX and Outlook back ends. Enhanced SSL support for SMTP and SMTP Auth Support, an attachment removal filter and a message storage encryption module also are included in IEMS6.
Contact: International Messaging Associates, Ltd., 27/F China Resources Building, 26 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.ima.com
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server