International Messaging Associates (IMA) announces the release of Internet Exchange Messaging Server (IEMS) version 6.0. The core of IEMS6 is the messaging application framework, an application development environment where administrators can build simple messaging-enabled applications and link them to e-mail, GSM, SMS and the Internet. Users can access applications in corporate and SOHO environments, on home networks, by SMS-enabled cell phones or any web-enabled device. IEMS6 offers calendaring and scheduling functions that support Linux, Solaris, HP-UX and Outlook back ends. Enhanced SSL support for SMTP and SMTP Auth Support, an attachment removal filter and a message storage encryption module also are included in IEMS6.
Contact: International Messaging Associates, Ltd., 27/F China Resources Building, 26 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.ima.com
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS