Industry of Change: Linux Storms Hollywood
SIGGRAPH 2000: News and Views From the FloorPixar/PDI debate in 1999 which left the industry OS-agnostic turned to a push for Linux, thanks in part to the backing of Alias/Wavefront.
Michael J. Hammel is a noted author with books on The GIMP and GTK+ to his credit, a graphics artist wannabe and a software developer currently living in Houston with his wife, Brinda, and daughter Ryann. Most recently, Michael worked as a senior editor for Linux Weekly News (LWN.net).
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks