Industry of Change: Linux Storms Hollywood
SIGGRAPH 2000: News and Views From the FloorPixar/PDI debate in 1999 which left the industry OS-agnostic turned to a push for Linux, thanks in part to the backing of Alias/Wavefront.
Michael J. Hammel is a noted author with books on The GIMP and GTK+ to his credit, a graphics artist wannabe and a software developer currently living in Houston with his wife, Brinda, and daughter Ryann. Most recently, Michael worked as a senior editor for Linux Weekly News (LWN.net).
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...