The CodeWeavers CrossOver Plugin
I would like to thank CodeWeavers Jeremy Newman, Jeremy White and John Sturtz for their assistance and for making something like the CrossOver Plugin in the first place. Thanks, guys!
Dave Phillips is a musician, teacher and writer living in Findlay, Ohio. He has been an active member of the Linux audio community since his first contact with Linux in 1995. He is the author of The Book of Linux Music & Sound, as well as numerous articles for Linux Journal. His favorite activities are still Linux, playing the blues and spending any time with his beloved Ivy Maria (not necessarily in that order).
Similis sum folio de quo ludunt venti.
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU