Guard Against Data Loss with Mondo Rescue
Good backup software must be well documented, well tested and easy to use. If the backup software is too fiddly then the user simply will not bother. If it is unreliable, then the user will be lulled into a false sense of security, only to have his or her hopes dashed when the crunch comes. I back up my own system with Mondo two or three times a week. I restore regularly as part of the test regime.
If you want to participate, please download the program and join the mailing list. I would love to hear from you.
Hugo Rabson is a 26-year-old Briton living and working in Nashville, Tennessee. His primary qualification is in business, but he has been writing code since puberty. He currently works for WebMD. Mondo is his attempt to give something back to the Linux community, and he gladly will accept all comments, suggestions and patches.
|Nativ Disc||Sep 23, 2016|
|Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told||Sep 22, 2016|
|The Many Paths to a Solution||Sep 21, 2016|
|Synopsys' Coverity||Sep 20, 2016|
|Naztech's Roadstar 5 Car Charger||Sep 16, 2016|
|RPi-Powered pi-topCEED Makes the Case as a Low-Cost Modular Learning Desktop||Sep 15, 2016|
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- The Many Paths to a Solution
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Nativ Disc
- Synopsys' Coverity
- Securing the Programmer
- Naztech's Roadstar 5 Car Charger
- Downloading an Entire Web Site with wget
- RPi-Powered pi-topCEED Makes the Case as a Low-Cost Modular Learning Desktop