StarDot Technologies announces NetCam, a standalone, IP-addressable, internet camera with an integrated web server. The built-in 10-BaseT Ethernet connection allows NetCam to plug directly into a LAN, cable modem or DSL network, allowing remote access via any web browser without additional plugins. Running on µClinux and a ColdFire CPU, it comes with 8MB DRAM and 2MB Flash memory, and supports TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, ARP, Telnet and Daytime protocols. Image resolution is 640 × 480 RGB, and images can be archived automatically on a remote server. NetCam weighs 19.5 ounces and has dimensions of 3.25" × 2.20" × 6.56".
Contact: StarDot Technologies, 6820-H Orangethorpe Avenue, Buena Park, California 90620, 714-228-9282, stardot-tech.com.
- Stepping into Science
- Qu’est-ce qu’on a fait au Bon Dieu ? Télécharger Le Film Complet Gratuit
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Radio Free Linux
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus