StarDot Technologies announces NetCam, a standalone, IP-addressable, internet camera with an integrated web server. The built-in 10-BaseT Ethernet connection allows NetCam to plug directly into a LAN, cable modem or DSL network, allowing remote access via any web browser without additional plugins. Running on µClinux and a ColdFire CPU, it comes with 8MB DRAM and 2MB Flash memory, and supports TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, ARP, Telnet and Daytime protocols. Image resolution is 640 × 480 RGB, and images can be archived automatically on a remote server. NetCam weighs 19.5 ounces and has dimensions of 3.25" × 2.20" × 6.56".
Contact: StarDot Technologies, 6820-H Orangethorpe Avenue, Buena Park, California 90620, 714-228-9282, stardot-tech.com.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- It Actually Is Rocket Science