StarDot Technologies announces NetCam, a standalone, IP-addressable, internet camera with an integrated web server. The built-in 10-BaseT Ethernet connection allows NetCam to plug directly into a LAN, cable modem or DSL network, allowing remote access via any web browser without additional plugins. Running on µClinux and a ColdFire CPU, it comes with 8MB DRAM and 2MB Flash memory, and supports TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, ARP, Telnet and Daytime protocols. Image resolution is 640 × 480 RGB, and images can be archived automatically on a remote server. NetCam weighs 19.5 ounces and has dimensions of 3.25" × 2.20" × 6.56".
Contact: StarDot Technologies, 6820-H Orangethorpe Avenue, Buena Park, California 90620, 714-228-9282, stardot-tech.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds