LJ Staff at Open Source Conference
Speaking of our favorite Publisher....
Sick of hearing about Perl, Python and Java as the only way to do scripting on your Linux system? Well, if so, the "Programming Without Perl" tutorial may be what you are looking for. Presented by Linux Journal's very own Phil Hughes, this class will show you how tr, cut, awk, sed, Bash and grep can do some pretty exciting stuff for you without the steep learning curve of a language such as Perl.
Phil has been awking and grepping for 20 years and has lived to tell about it. The tutorial will be presented in the morning on Monday, July 17.
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)