Seattle Real-Time Show Trip Report
This was a small, table-top show with around 50 exhibitors. The first exhibitor I talked to was LynuxWorks. Being a Linux company this was an easy place to start.
After giving them some copies of ELJ to hand out I moved along to ADLINK Technology America, a board manufacturer. I talked at length to Steven Neo, their VP of Marketing. Turns out that ADLINK is very Linux-friendly and we even dreamed up an interesting deal for LJ readers that you should hear about in a month or two.
My confidence up, I talked to virtually all of the other vendors. The general response varied from "we have customers using our hardware with Linux" to "yes, we have Linux running right here in the booth". With those vendors even including Sun microsystems I see a bright future for embedded Linux and Embedded Linux Journal
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- It Actually Is Rocket Science