Seattle Real-Time Show Trip Report
This was a small, table-top show with around 50 exhibitors. The first exhibitor I talked to was LynuxWorks. Being a Linux company this was an easy place to start.
After giving them some copies of ELJ to hand out I moved along to ADLINK Technology America, a board manufacturer. I talked at length to Steven Neo, their VP of Marketing. Turns out that ADLINK is very Linux-friendly and we even dreamed up an interesting deal for LJ readers that you should hear about in a month or two.
My confidence up, I talked to virtually all of the other vendors. The general response varied from "we have customers using our hardware with Linux" to "yes, we have Linux running right here in the booth". With those vendors even including Sun microsystems I see a bright future for embedded Linux and Embedded Linux Journal
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Identifying Swift Opportunities Relating to interview transcript holocaust
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- RSS Feeds