Gratuitous Window Dressing, Part 3
Dec 06, 2000 By Marcel Gagné
Some of us just can't seem to get enough. Whether it be food, drink, and um, or, you know...stuff. For some people, that's true of their desktops. It is with this rather fumbled introduction that I welcome you, one and all, to yet another week of gratuitous window dressing here at the "SysAdmin's Corner", where too much of a good thing is just about right.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- New Products
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- Days Between Dates?
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Awesome Program You Never Should Use