Scyld Computing released the Beowulf Professional Edition, cluster operating system software that is ready to run out of the box. The Professional Edition offers simplified cluster setup, integration and administration, along with documentation and support from the original Beowulf development team. New additions to this version include full Alpha support, Myrinet and Gigabit Ethernet support, the batch queue system (BBQ), web-based administration and job monitoring, and PVFS, NFSv3 and ROMIO filesystems.
Contact Scyld Computing Corporation, 410 Severn Avenue, Suite 210, Annapolis, Maryland 21403, 410-990-9993, firstname.lastname@example.org, scyld.com
The CapeStudio RAD web services development tool enables software developers to build and deploy web services. CapeStudio automatically generates code for Java or Visual Basic from web services description language (WSDL) files, which describe the interfaces to web services, reducing the time needed to build the service. A graphical environment for defining bidirectional transformations between XML and SOAP messages is also included in CapeStudio. It is a standalone environment that works with any web services platform that adheres to the XML, SOAP, WSDL and UDDI industry standards.
Contact Cape Clear Software, Inc., 900 East Hamilton Avenue, Suite 100, Campbell, California 95008, 866-227-3226 (toll-free), email@example.com, capeclear.com.
- A Switch for Your Pi
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Downloading an Entire Web Site with wget
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Sometimes My Office Goes with Me