LJ Subscriber Wins Computer
Grand Prize Winner: David Rolfe of Michigan
On August 1 the "Win a Penguin Computer" drawing was held. We contacted David to let him know he had won. "I think I've died and gone to computer geek heaven!!" David told us. We couldn't have hoped for a happier and more gracious winner.
Runner-ups in the "Win a Penguin Computer" contest will receive an ultimate Linux package including, T-shirts, books, and LJ's famous penguin chair.
Runner-ups: Ian Kirk of California; Anthony Ziemba of New Jersey; John Chapin of New York
Thank you to everyone who entered this special contest and special thanks to Penguin Computing for providing such an incredible system!
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- My Network Go-Bag
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development