LJ Subscriber Wins Computer
Grand Prize Winner: David Rolfe of Michigan
On August 1 the "Win a Penguin Computer" drawing was held. We contacted David to let him know he had won. "I think I've died and gone to computer geek heaven!!" David told us. We couldn't have hoped for a happier and more gracious winner.
Runner-ups in the "Win a Penguin Computer" contest will receive an ultimate Linux package including, T-shirts, books, and LJ's famous penguin chair.
Runner-ups: Ian Kirk of California; Anthony Ziemba of New Jersey; John Chapin of New York
Thank you to everyone who entered this special contest and special thanks to Penguin Computing for providing such an incredible system!
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|Understanding OpenStack's Success||Feb 21, 2017|
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)