LJ Subscriber Wins Computer
Grand Prize Winner: David Rolfe of Michigan
On August 1 the "Win a Penguin Computer" drawing was held. We contacted David to let him know he had won. "I think I've died and gone to computer geek heaven!!" David told us. We couldn't have hoped for a happier and more gracious winner.
Runner-ups in the "Win a Penguin Computer" contest will receive an ultimate Linux package including, T-shirts, books, and LJ's famous penguin chair.
Runner-ups: Ian Kirk of California; Anthony Ziemba of New Jersey; John Chapin of New York
Thank you to everyone who entered this special contest and special thanks to Penguin Computing for providing such an incredible system!
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database