Vernon Named Editor at Large of Linux Journal
Vernon recently received his doctoral degree in Hispanic Languages and Literature, preceded by an MA in Portuguese Literature and a BA in English Literature. During his studies, Vernon also assumed the roles of Editor in Chief and Editorial Associate for various academic publications.
Freelance projects which have lead Vernon to the position of Editor at Large include the translation of operating system manuals, web pages and other projects for various technology firms. Vernon's broad interest in technology, and particularly in the publishing industry, have made him the ideal candidate for this position.
"We look forward to the impact Richard will make as Linux Journal continues to lead the Linux community into the mainstream marketplace," said Phil Hughes, Publisher and Co-Founder of Linux Journal.
Vernon will work from Linux Journal's headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS