Vernon Named Editor at Large of Linux Journal
Vernon recently received his doctoral degree in Hispanic Languages and Literature, preceded by an MA in Portuguese Literature and a BA in English Literature. During his studies, Vernon also assumed the roles of Editor in Chief and Editorial Associate for various academic publications.
Freelance projects which have lead Vernon to the position of Editor at Large include the translation of operating system manuals, web pages and other projects for various technology firms. Vernon's broad interest in technology, and particularly in the publishing industry, have made him the ideal candidate for this position.
"We look forward to the impact Richard will make as Linux Journal continues to lead the Linux community into the mainstream marketplace," said Phil Hughes, Publisher and Co-Founder of Linux Journal.
Vernon will work from Linux Journal's headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Be Kind, Buffer!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU