Vernon Named Editor at Large of Linux Journal
Vernon recently received his doctoral degree in Hispanic Languages and Literature, preceded by an MA in Portuguese Literature and a BA in English Literature. During his studies, Vernon also assumed the roles of Editor in Chief and Editorial Associate for various academic publications.
Freelance projects which have lead Vernon to the position of Editor at Large include the translation of operating system manuals, web pages and other projects for various technology firms. Vernon's broad interest in technology, and particularly in the publishing industry, have made him the ideal candidate for this position.
"We look forward to the impact Richard will make as Linux Journal continues to lead the Linux community into the mainstream marketplace," said Phil Hughes, Publisher and Co-Founder of Linux Journal.
Vernon will work from Linux Journal's headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Linux Makes Wi-Fi Happen in New York City
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter