Controversial Ad Runs in LJ
Due to reader responses, QSol.com has pulled the artwork from all future issues of Linux Journal. A statement from QSol.com was released today:
"We sincerely apologize to all those who have expressed concern about our advertisement recently featured in Linux Journal (November 2000). It was certainly not our intention to be offensive and we wish to again express our regret to anyone who was displeased by the ad.
We understand that this has angered some readers and have therefore reacted immediately by pulling this artwork from all future issues of the magazine. Again, we extend our sincerest apologies."
Linux Journal would like to thank all of those that wrote in and expressed their viewpoint. Please do not hestitate to share your thoughts--we will always make certain that your concerns are handled very seriously.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI