Controversial Ad Runs in LJ
Due to reader responses, QSol.com has pulled the artwork from all future issues of Linux Journal. A statement from QSol.com was released today:
"We sincerely apologize to all those who have expressed concern about our advertisement recently featured in Linux Journal (November 2000). It was certainly not our intention to be offensive and we wish to again express our regret to anyone who was displeased by the ad.
We understand that this has angered some readers and have therefore reacted immediately by pulling this artwork from all future issues of the magazine. Again, we extend our sincerest apologies."
Linux Journal would like to thank all of those that wrote in and expressed their viewpoint. Please do not hestitate to share your thoughts--we will always make certain that your concerns are handled very seriously.
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- New Products
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux