Using the Clone() System Call
Joey Bernard is a self-described uber-geek. He has one degree in physics and is working on a second degree in computer science. He hopes to become a fully ordained priest of the Church of Tux. All donations will be accepted.
Joey Bernard has a background in both physics and computer science. This serves him well in his day job as a computational research consultant at the University of New Brunswick. He also teaches computational physics and parallel programming.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- This should be very helpful
56 min 24 sec ago
- As much as I share your point
3 hours 16 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
6 hours 47 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
7 hours 8 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
12 hours 40 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
17 hours 43 min ago
18 hours 2 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
18 hours 27 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
18 hours 40 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
1 day 19 min ago