2001 Linux Journal Buyer's Guide
Linux Journal, an industry leader for over six years, welcomes this opportunity to make Linux more accessible to the public and ensures that users will be able to find the products and services they require. Phil Hughes, publisher of Linux Journal, commented, "I'm really excited about the 2001 Buyer's Guide. This will be a great opportunity for everyone to witness how companies are working to meet the needs of the Linux community."
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
5 hours 17 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
10 hours 20 min ago
10 hours 40 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
11 hours 4 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
11 hours 18 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
16 hours 57 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
17 hours 31 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
18 hours 8 sec ago
19 hours 55 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
21 hours 14 min ago