2001 Linux Journal Buyer's Guide
Linux Journal, an industry leader for over six years, welcomes this opportunity to make Linux more accessible to the public and ensures that users will be able to find the products and services they require. Phil Hughes, publisher of Linux Journal, commented, "I'm really excited about the 2001 Buyer's Guide. This will be a great opportunity for everyone to witness how companies are working to meet the needs of the Linux community."
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
1 hour 1 min ago
1 hour 20 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
1 hour 45 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
1 hour 58 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
7 hours 37 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
8 hours 12 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
8 hours 40 min ago
10 hours 35 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
11 hours 55 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
14 hours 28 min ago