2001 Linux Journal Buyer's Guide
Linux Journal, an industry leader for over six years, welcomes this opportunity to make Linux more accessible to the public and ensures that users will be able to find the products and services they require. Phil Hughes, publisher of Linux Journal, commented, "I'm really excited about the 2001 Buyer's Guide. This will be a great opportunity for everyone to witness how companies are working to meet the needs of the Linux community."
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS