2001 Linux Journal Buyer's Guide
Linux Journal, an industry leader for over six years, welcomes this opportunity to make Linux more accessible to the public and ensures that users will be able to find the products and services they require. Phil Hughes, publisher of Linux Journal, commented, "I'm really excited about the 2001 Buyer's Guide. This will be a great opportunity for everyone to witness how companies are working to meet the needs of the Linux community."
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- New Products
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Firefox OS