2001 Linux Journal Buyer's Guide
Linux Journal, an industry leader for over six years, welcomes this opportunity to make Linux more accessible to the public and ensures that users will be able to find the products and services they require. Phil Hughes, publisher of Linux Journal, commented, "I'm really excited about the 2001 Buyer's Guide. This will be a great opportunity for everyone to witness how companies are working to meet the needs of the Linux community."
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Picking Out the Nouns
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites