Don't Throw That Old PC Away--Give It New Life with Linux
Jan 02, 2001 By Bryan Pfaffenberger
Did you get a new, more powerful computer this holiday season? What's going to happen to your old system? Unless your old PC is of fairly recent vintage, it's worth close to nothing in the used market. And that's precisely why millions of disused PCs are headed for landfills, where they pose a genuine threat to the environment.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds