Don't Throw That Old PC Away--Give It New Life with Linux
Jan 02, 2001 By Bryan Pfaffenberger
Did you get a new, more powerful computer this holiday season? What's going to happen to your old system? Unless your old PC is of fairly recent vintage, it's worth close to nothing in the used market. And that's precisely why millions of disused PCs are headed for landfills, where they pose a genuine threat to the environment.
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers