Access the Web Anywhere
Dec 13, 2000 By Anton Chuvakin
"Imagine being able to access the Internet from anywhere", says the marketing message of a certain big company. They imply that you have to carry a laptop with a cellular modem, or maybe even a nice new web-enabled cell-phone with a fancy 1.5 inch black and white screen (enough to really get excited about a stock quote). Maybe not.
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS