Access the Web Anywhere
Dec 13, 2000 By Anton Chuvakin
"Imagine being able to access the Internet from anywhere", says the marketing message of a certain big company. They imply that you have to carry a laptop with a cellular modem, or maybe even a nice new web-enabled cell-phone with a fancy 1.5 inch black and white screen (enough to really get excited about a stock quote). Maybe not.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development